Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Female Brain by Louann Brizendine




I am reading this book right now . . . I just finished with the teenage female brain section. FASCINATING!!
I have been underlining something on every page it seems. Sometimes I just star the entire section. I'm learning tons . . . and giving myself reasons to try to be more patient with my teenage-ish daughter(s). I can't wait to read the 40 year old female brain portion and figure out what is going on with me! I'm looking forward to some explanations on my current state of mind.  (And then I'm going to get her book The Male Brain and get some insight into The Boy and whatever name I'm calling my husband on this blog that I can't remember at the moment! (Maybe just Mr. Book Diva . . . it's easy. Probably not his first choice, though.)  . . . Aack! Maybe my forgetfulness should have me worried . . . have you seen my post about Still Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails